ZOE THE ZEBRA is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of natural rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
ZOE THE ZEBRA is handcrafted with black & white camouflage stripes to play in the African savannah with your little one. Your baby can wear this bracelet and chew on it all day long!
These eco friendly bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist, little baby gums love the texture of natural Hevea rubber!
Size 4'5 x 7 x 8'4 cm
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.